Potted Wisteria (Hygrophila difformis) is grown emerged, does better during shipping, is hardy and undemanding, its for will change when grown underwater, it will leaves will branch up and become lacy and lighter green in color. A great aquarium plant for beginners and experts alike, which can help create a balance in the aquarium from the start. Its rapid growth helps prevent algae because the plant absorbs a great number of nutrients from the water. These characteristics make this plant perfect for Nano Tanks and Bowls with no pumps or filters. The lace-like leaves vary in appearance under different conditions. If the water is colder, they will be small, and lobed in appearance, instead of pinnate. If insufficient light is provided, they will only be slightly pinnate. Bright lighting is required to achieve the desired submerge wisteria look.
- Requires only low levels on light, but needs high light to become lacy.
- 1 bunch (3 stems) of Hygrophila difformis, 3-5 inches in height
- No CO2 Supplementation required
- These plants are grown emerged.
- Stem plant, doesn't come with roots, once planted in substrate, roots will develop
- Propagation can be accomplished by cutting off the top half of a strong stem and replanting it