Wisteria (Hygrophila difformis) is beautiful and undemanding. A great aquarium plant for beginners and experts alike, which can help create a balance in the aquarium from the start. Its rapid growth helps prevent algae because the plant absorbs a great number of nutrients from the water. These characteristics make this plant perfect for Nano Tanks and Bowls with no pumps or filters. The lace-like leaves vary in appearance under different conditions. If the water is colder, they will be small, and lobed in appearance, instead of pinnate. If insufficient light is provided, they will only be slightly pinnate.
- Requires only low levels on light
- 1 bunch (3 stems) of Hygrophila difformis, 3-5 inches in height
- No CO2 Supplementation required
- These plants are grown submerged.
- Stem plant, doesn't come with roots, once planted in substrate, roots will develop
- Propagation can be accomplished by cutting off the top half of a strong stem and replanting it